Coffee is life and so is Torani’s Puremade Caramel Syrup! I’ve never have thought of making/drinking a frappe with a flavor syrup and I really don’t know why. It’s a great substitute for white sugar and it’s so flavorful. Torani has so many flavors and sauces. I also highly recommend the dark chocolate sauce. Here is how I made the caramel frappe:
- Put 1 teaspoon of instant coffee in a shaker.
- Add 1/4 cup of water & 1 ice cube.
- Shake until it gets frothy.
- Pour in a glass & add a little bit of water just enough to rinse out the shaker.
- Add desired milk. I use almond milk.
- Add 2 pumps of the @torani puremade caramel syrup.
- Add some ice & an eco-friendly straw.
- Enjoy! 😋
Let me know if you try this version!
*Torani Puremade Caramel Syrup & pump c/o Torani. ALL opinions are my own.